1. Leave your EGO at the door.
2. Be early, stay late.
3. Leave the coaching to the coaches.
4. Respect each other and always be kind.
5. Introduce yourself to new members.
6. Keep the chalk in the bucket….it really doesn’t make you stronger.
7. The WOD is done when the last person is finished. Encourage and support your fellow members until they complete their last rep.
8. Don’t cheat. You are only competing against yourself.
9. Clean up after yourself.
10. HAVE FUN!
Mission Statement: CrossFit Adoration will build a healthy, strong and supportive environment which will continually strive for the true spirit of fitness and competition, in a results based, family atmosphere.