One of my favorites! Easy to make, taste great and not full of calories!!
- 12 ounce whipped topping thawed
- 1 small package cheesecake pudding powder 3.4 ounce
- 3 (6 ounce) strawberry yogurt
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- 3 bananas. Sliced
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows optional
- Thaw the whipped topping. I always put it in the fridge the night before. In a large salad bowl mix the yogurt, putting and whipped topping together. Put in the fridge and allow it to set up for an hour.
- Wash the strawberries and pat dry with a paper towel. Add the strawberries, marshmallows and bananas right before serving. Keep refrigerated.
Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
Amount Per Serving
Calories 193Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*