A healthy and refreshing dessert option that will not only appeal to the masses but will also make a colorful addition to your picnic table!
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut-milk yogurt alternative
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large round slices watermelon (1 inch thick), cut from the center of the melon
- ⅔ cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup halved blueberries or blackberries
- 2 tablespoons toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- Step 1
Combine yogurt alternative, maple syrup and vanilla in a small bowl.
- Step 2
Spread 1/4 cup of the yogurt mixture over each watermelon round. Cut each round into 8 wedges. Top with strawberries and blueberries (or blackberries). Sprinkle with coconut.